For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Desportiva Ferroviaria U20 VS Velo Clube Youth, host to win

BRA CPYDesportiva Ferroviaria U20 VS Velo Clube Youth, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:48:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth -- Desportiva Ferroviaria U20 VS Velo Clube Youth 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Desportiva Ferroviaria U20 got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 128 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 4 games, Desportiva Ferroviaria U20 got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Velo Clube Youth got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 26 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Velo Clube Youth got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Desportiva Ferroviaria U20 0.80-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 330 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 73 draws and 114 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 22.12%; Away win rate: 34.55%; Home odds win rate: 38.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 385 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 94 draws and 118 losses. Home win rate: 44.94%; Draw win rate: 24.42%; Away win rate: 30.65%; Over odds win rate: 47.53%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 46.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Desportiva Ferroviaria U20(44.3%), Draw(26.9%), Velo Clube Youth(28.8%)

 

Desportiva Ferroviaria U20 VS Velo Clube Youth, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.