You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Deportivo Ocotal VS Real Esteli, go for the guests

NIC D1Deportivo Ocotal VS Real Esteli, go for the guests

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:58:37 GMT        

Match Time:

Nicaragua Apertura league -- Deportivo Ocotal VS Real Esteli 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Ocotal got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Real Esteli got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Ocotal 0.85--0.5/-1-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 12 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 25.86%; Draw win rate: 20.69%; Away win rate: 53.45%; Home odds win rate: 56.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 265 matches, the home team got 122 wins, 66 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 46.04%; Draw win rate: 24.91%; Away win rate: 29.06%; Over odds win rate: 48.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.42%; Under odds win rate: 45.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.70-3.45-1.67. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Ocotal(20.7%), Draw(26.8%), Real Esteli(52.5%)

 

Deportivo Ocotal VS Real Esteli, go for the guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.