For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Deportivo Santani VS Deportiva Once Caldas, an open game

CON CSADeportivo Santani VS Deportiva Once Caldas, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Feb 2019 20:58:56 GMT        

Match Time:2/8/2019 07:30 Friday (GMT+8)

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Deportivo Santani VS Deportiva Once Caldas

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Deportivo Santani got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Santani got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Deportiva Once Caldas got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportiva Once Caldas got 1 wins, 9 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Santani 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 958 matches, the home team got 348 wins, 264 draws and 346 losses. Home win rate: 36.33%; Draw win rate: 27.56%; Away win rate: 36.12%; Home odds win rate: 36.33%; Draw odds win rate: 27.56%; Away odds win rate: 36.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 363 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 111 draws and 104 losses. Home win rate: 40.77%; Draw win rate: 30.58%; Away win rate: 28.65%; Over odds win rate: 41.87%; Draw odds win rate: 7.99%; Under odds win rate: 50.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.79-2.87-2.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Santani(31.3%), Draw(32.8%), Deportiva Once Caldas(35.9%)

 

Deportivo Santani VS Deportiva Once Caldas, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.