For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Deportivo La Coruna VS Cordoba, sure home win

SPA D2Deportivo La Coruna VS Cordoba, sure home win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:13:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Deportivo La Coruna VS Cordoba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 41 rounds, Deportivo La Coruna got 16 wins, 17 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Deportivo La Coruna got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 41 rounds, Cordoba got 7 wins, 13 draws, 21 losses and placed the 21 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cordoba got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo La Coruna 0.96-1.5/2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 67.92%; Draw win rate: 9.43%; Away win rate: 22.64%; Home odds win rate: 58.49%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1089 matches, the home team got 473 wins, 295 draws and 321 losses. Home win rate: 43.43%; Draw win rate: 27.09%; Away win rate: 29.48%; Over odds win rate: 43.89%; Draw odds win rate: 5.51%; Under odds win rate: 50.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.27-5.40-9.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo La Coruna(75.6%), Draw(16.6%), Cordoba(7.8%)



Deportivo La Coruna VS Cordoba, sure home win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.