You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Deportivo La Coruna VS Racing Santander, home win is expected

SPA D2Deportivo La Coruna VS Racing Santander, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:50:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Deportivo La Coruna VS Racing Santander 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Deportivo La Coruna got 3 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 22 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Deportivo La Coruna got 3 wins, 10 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Racing Santander got 2 wins, 13 draws, 7 losses and placed the 21 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Racing Santander got 2 wins, 11 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo La Coruna 0.94-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 462 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 126 draws and 135 losses. Home win rate: 43.51%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 29.22%; Home odds win rate: 46.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 661 matches, the home team got 260 wins, 229 draws and 172 losses. Home win rate: 39.33%; Draw win rate: 34.64%; Away win rate: 26.02%; Over odds win rate: 41.45%; Draw odds win rate: 7.87%; Under odds win rate: 50.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.90-3.35-3.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 54.84%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 22.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo La Coruna(47.3%), Draw(30.8%), Racing Santander(21.9%)

 

Deportivo La Coruna VS Racing Santander, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.