For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Deportivo Cali VS Guarani CA, tend to the host

CON CSADeportivo Cali VS Guarani CA, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2019 08:54:36 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Deportivo Cali VS Guarani CA 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Deportivo Cali got 5 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Cali got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Guarani CA got 6 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Guarani CA got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Cali 0.89-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1409 matches, the home team got 789 wins, 350 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 56.00%; Draw win rate: 24.84%; Away win rate: 19.16%; Home odds win rate: 56.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3187 matches, the home team got 1364 wins, 953 draws and 870 losses. Home win rate: 42.80%; Draw win rate: 29.90%; Away win rate: 27.30%; Over odds win rate: 44.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.43%; Under odds win rate: 49.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.45-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 71 games, the home team got 47 wins, 15 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 66.20%; Draw win rate: 21.13%; Away win rate: 12.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Cali(56.0%), Draw(26.6%), Guarani CA(17.4%)

 

Deportivo Cali VS Guarani CA, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.