For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Defensores de Belgrano VS Ferrol Carril Oeste, home win

ARG D2Defensores de Belgrano VS Ferrol Carril Oeste, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 07 Dec 2018 08:40:31 GMT        

Match Time:12/8/2018 07:05 Saturday (GMT+8)

Argentine Division 2 -- Defensores de Belgrano VS Ferrol Carril Oeste

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Defensores de Belgrano got 2 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 20 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Defensores de Belgrano got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Ferrol Carril Oeste got 5 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Ferrol Carril Oeste got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Defensores de Belgrano 0.98-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 603 matches, the home team got 243 wins, 172 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 40.30%; Draw win rate: 28.52%; Away win rate: 31.18%; Home odds win rate: 47.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 212 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 74 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 39.62%; Draw win rate: 34.91%; Away win rate: 25.47%; Over odds win rate: 42.92%; Draw odds win rate: 6.13%; Under odds win rate: 50.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-2.96-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Defensores de Belgrano(47.9%), Draw(29.7%), Ferrol Carril Oeste(22.5%)

 

Defensores de Belgrano VS Ferrol Carril Oeste, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.