Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Defensor Sporting Montevideo VS Cerro Porteno, home win

CON CLADefensor Sporting Montevideo VS Cerro Porteno, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 15 May 2018 10:35:49 GMT        
Match Time:5/16/2018 06:15 Wednesda (GMT+8)
------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Defensor Sporting Montevideo got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Primera Division de Uruguay. In the last 20 games, Defensor Sporting Montevideo got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Cerro Porteno got 9 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Cerro Porteno got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Defensor Sporting Montevideo 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2342 matches, the home team got 970 wins, 684 draws and 688 losses. Home win rate: 41.42%; Draw win rate: 29.21%; Away win rate: 29.38%; Home odds win rate: 43.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 968 matches, the home team got 421 wins, 284 draws and 263 losses. Home win rate: 43.49%; Draw win rate: 29.34%; Away win rate: 27.17%; Over odds win rate: 46.07%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 47.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.20-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 11 wins, 13 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 29.73%; Draw win rate: 35.14%; Away win rate: 35.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Defensor Sporting Montevideo(43.1%), Draw(30.0%), Cerro Porteno(26.9%)

 

Defensor Sporting Montevideo VS Cerro Porteno, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.