For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Darlington VS Gateshead, tend to the host

ENG CNDarlington VS Gateshead, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:34:01 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Darlington VS Gateshead 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Darlington got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 21 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Darlington got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Gateshead got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 16 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Gateshead got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Darlington 0.86-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 132 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 40 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 40.15%; Draw win rate: 30.30%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Home odds win rate: 45.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 205 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 70 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 36.59%; Draw win rate: 34.15%; Away win rate: 29.27%; Over odds win rate: 39.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.34%; Under odds win rate: 54.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.20-2.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 23 wins, 10 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 46.94%; Draw win rate: 20.41%; Away win rate: 32.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Darlington(43.2%), Draw(27.2%), Gateshead(29.6%)

 

Darlington VS Gateshead, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.