For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dandenong City SC VS Oakleigh Cannons, an open game

AUS VPLDandenong City SC VS Oakleigh Cannons, an open game

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:00:03 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Dandenong City SC VS Oakleigh Cannons 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Dandenong City SC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dandenong City SC got 9 wins, 1 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Oakleigh Cannons got 1 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Oakleigh Cannons got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dandenong City SC 1.06-0/-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 462 matches, the home team got 165 wins, 130 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 28.14%; Away win rate: 36.15%; Home odds win rate: 38.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1295 matches, the home team got 597 wins, 276 draws and 422 losses. Home win rate: 46.10%; Draw win rate: 21.31%; Away win rate: 32.59%; Over odds win rate: 47.10%; Draw odds win rate: 5.25%; Under odds win rate: 47.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.20-3.35-2.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 8 wins, 2 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 8.70%; Away win rate: 56.52%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dandenong City SC(29.1%), Draw(25.1%), Oakleigh Cannons(45.8%)

 

Dandenong City SC VS Oakleigh Cannons, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.