For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dandenong City SC VS Green Gully Cavaliers, hard to predict

AUS VPLDandenong City SC VS Green Gully Cavaliers, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:01:23 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Dandenong City SC VS Green Gully Cavaliers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Dandenong City SC got 4 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dandenong City SC got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Green Gully Cavaliers got 7 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Green Gully Cavaliers got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dandenong City SC 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2114 matches, the home team got 738 wins, 620 draws and 756 losses. Home win rate: 34.91%; Draw win rate: 29.33%; Away win rate: 35.76%; Home odds win rate: 40.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 852 matches, the home team got 377 wins, 199 draws and 276 losses. Home win rate: 44.25%; Draw win rate: 23.36%; Away win rate: 32.39%; Over odds win rate: 46.01%; Draw odds win rate: 5.28%; Under odds win rate: 48.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.45-2.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dandenong City SC(41.2%), Draw(25.8%), Green Gully Cavaliers(33.0%)

 

Dandenong City SC VS Green Gully Cavaliers, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.