For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dalkurd FF VS IK Brage, a close game

SWE D2Dalkurd FF VS IK Brage, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:55:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Dalkurd FF VS IK Brage 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Dalkurd FF got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 15 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Dalkurd FF got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, IK Brage got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Brage got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dalkurd FF 0.80-0-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 571 matches, the home team got 233 wins, 168 draws and 170 losses. Home win rate: 40.81%; Draw win rate: 29.42%; Away win rate: 29.77%; Home odds win rate: 40.81%; Draw odds win rate: 29.42%; Away odds win rate: 29.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2/2.5-1.09. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 62 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 14 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 43.55%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 33.87%; Over odds win rate: 46.77%; Draw odds win rate: 4.84%; Under odds win rate: 48.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.44-3.10-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 89 games, the home team got 30 wins, 25 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 33.71%; Draw win rate: 28.09%; Away win rate: 38.20%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dalkurd FF(35.8%), Draw(29.5%), IK Brage(34.7%)

 

Dalkurd FF VS IK Brage, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.