You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Daejeon Korail VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings, away win

KFACDaejeon Korail VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:23:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Daejeon Korail VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Daejeon Korail got 10 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 4 of the Korea National League. In the last 20 games, Daejeon Korail got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 10 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 8 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Daejeon Korail 0.82--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 357 matches, the home team got 192 wins, 70 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 53.78%; Draw win rate: 19.61%; Away win rate: 26.61%; Home odds win rate: 64.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1934 matches, the home team got 805 wins, 467 draws and 662 losses. Home win rate: 41.62%; Draw win rate: 24.15%; Away win rate: 34.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 50.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.85-3.50-1.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Daejeon Korail(24.6%), Draw(26.2%), Suwon Samsung Bluewings(49.2%)

 

Daejeon Korail VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.