For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Daegu FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

AFC CLDaegu FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 10:05:24 GMT        

Match Time:3/12/2019 18:30 Tuesday (GMT+8)

AFC Champions League -- Daegu FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Daegu FC got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Daegu FC got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Daegu FC 0.950/-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1626 matches, the home team got 648 wins, 447 draws and 531 losses. Home win rate: 39.85%; Draw win rate: 27.49%; Away win rate: 32.66%; Home odds win rate: 42.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 729 matches, the home team got 308 wins, 180 draws and 241 losses. Home win rate: 42.25%; Draw win rate: 24.69%; Away win rate: 33.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.08%; Under odds win rate: 51.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.00-3.20-2.19. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 19 wins, 8 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 38.78%; Draw win rate: 16.33%; Away win rate: 44.90%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Daegu FC(28.5%), Draw(27.7%), Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC(43.8%)

 

Daegu FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.