For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
DC United VS New York City Football Club, a tough game

USA CUPDC United VS New York City Football Club, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:38:20 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Open Cup -- DC United VS New York City Football Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, DC United got 7 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, DC United got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, New York City Football Club got 5 wins, 8 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New York City Football Club got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is DC United 0.83-0-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 168 matches, the home team got 64 wins, 46 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 38.10%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 34.52%; Home odds win rate: 38.10%; Draw odds win rate: 27.38%; Away odds win rate: 34.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 285 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 71 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 37.19%; Draw win rate: 24.91%; Away win rate: 37.89%; Over odds win rate: 42.81%; Draw odds win rate: 4.91%; Under odds win rate: 52.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.10-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 103 games, the home team got 36 wins, 30 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 34.95%; Draw win rate: 29.13%; Away win rate: 35.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: DC United(37.8%), Draw(27.6%), New York City Football Club(34.6%)

 

DC United VS New York City Football Club, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.