For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Curzon Ashton FC VS Blyth Spartans, a close game

ENG CNCurzon Ashton FC VS Blyth Spartans, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 09:01:12 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Curzon Ashton FC VS Blyth Spartans 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Curzon Ashton FC got 13 wins, 9 draws, 14 losses and placed the 14 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Curzon Ashton FC got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, Blyth Spartans got 13 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 11 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Blyth Spartans got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Curzon Ashton FC 1.05-0/0.5-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 41.67%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 66.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 80 matches, the home team got 40 wins, 11 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 13.75%; Away win rate: 36.25%; Over odds win rate: 52.50%; Draw odds win rate: 3.75%; Under odds win rate: 43.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-3.20-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 9 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Curzon Ashton FC(39.5%), Draw(26.9%), Blyth Spartans(33.6%)

 

Curzon Ashton FC VS Blyth Spartans, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.