For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Crotone VS Perugia, visitors may take advantage

ITA D2Crotone VS Perugia, visitors may take advantage

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:25:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Crotone VS Perugia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Crotone got 7 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 14 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Crotone got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Perugia got 13 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Perugia got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Crotone 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2598 matches, the home team got 993 wins, 729 draws and 876 losses. Home win rate: 38.22%; Draw win rate: 28.06%; Away win rate: 33.72%; Home odds win rate: 38.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.20-2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 209 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 68 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 41.15%; Draw win rate: 32.54%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Over odds win rate: 40.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.22%; Under odds win rate: 53.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-2.96-2.92. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Crotone(38.7%), Draw(30.8%), Perugia(30.5%)


Crotone VS Perugia, visitors may take advantage

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.