Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Croatia U19 VS Turkey U19, Croatia U19 to win

INT FRLCroatia U19 VS Turkey U19, Croatia U19 to win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:16:23 GMT        

Match Time:10/11/2018 21:30 Thursday(GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Croatia U19 VS Turkey U19

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Croatia U19 got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Turkey U19 got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Croatia U19 1.04-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 415 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 107 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 45.30%; Draw win rate: 25.78%; Away win rate: 28.92%; Home odds win rate: 52.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 280 matches, the home team got 135 wins, 73 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 48.21%; Draw win rate: 26.07%; Away win rate: 25.71%; Over odds win rate: 45.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.43%; Under odds win rate: 47.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.25-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 20 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 62.50%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Croatia U19(45.5%), Draw(28.3%), Turkey U19(26.2%)

 

Croatia U19 VS Turkey U19, Croatia U19 to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.