You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Croatia VS Georgia, tend to Croatia

INT FRLCroatia VS Georgia, tend to Croatia

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:06:18 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Croatia VS Georgia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Croatia got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, Georgia got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Croatia 0.94-1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 69 matches, the home team got 48 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 69.57%; Draw win rate: 15.94%; Away win rate: 14.49%; Home odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 554 matches, the home team got 265 wins, 141 draws and 148 losses. Home win rate: 47.83%; Draw win rate: 25.45%; Away win rate: 26.71%; Over odds win rate: 44.58%; Draw odds win rate: 5.42%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.29-4.80-10.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 17 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 85.00%; Draw win rate: 5.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Croatia(72.3%), Draw(18.6%), Georgia(9.1%)

 

Croatia VS Georgia, tend to Croatia

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.