For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Crawley Town VS Mansfield Town, visitors are on advantage

ENG L2Crawley Town VS Mansfield Town, visitors are on advantage

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:36:28 GMT        

Match Time: 3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 --- Crawley Town VS Mansfield Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Crawley Town got 12 wins, 6 draws, 18 losses and placed the 18 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Crawley Town got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Mansfield Town got 17 wins, 13 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Mansfield Town got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Crawley Town 0.82--0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1380 matches, the home team got 690 wins, 346 draws and 344 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.07%; Away win rate: 24.93%; Home odds win rate: 54.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4793 matches, the home team got 2116 wins, 1293 draws and 1384 losses. Home win rate: 44.15%; Draw win rate: 26.98%; Away win rate: 28.88%; Over odds win rate: 45.32%; Draw odds win rate: 6.28%; Under odds win rate: 48.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.45-3.20-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 77 games, the home team got 21 wins, 18 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 23.38%; Away win rate: 49.35%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Crawley Town(28.0%), Draw(27.8%), Mansfield Town(44.2%)


England League 2|Crawley Town VS Mansfield Town Big Data Analysis

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.