For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Coventry City VS Fleetwood Town, host to win

ENG L1Coventry City VS Fleetwood Town, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:42:26 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 1 -- Coventry City VS Fleetwood Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Coventry City got 14 wins, 8 draws, 14 losses and placed the 9 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Coventry City got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Fleetwood Town got 13 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Fleetwood Town got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coventry City 1.04-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1260 matches, the home team got 511 wins, 354 draws and 395 losses. Home win rate: 40.56%; Draw win rate: 28.10%; Away win rate: 31.35%; Home odds win rate: 42.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1289 matches, the home team got 518 wins, 401 draws and 370 losses. Home win rate: 40.19%; Draw win rate: 31.11%; Away win rate: 28.70%; Over odds win rate: 43.29%; Draw odds win rate: 7.68%; Under odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-3.10-2.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 25 wins, 13 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 46.30%; Draw win rate: 24.07%; Away win rate: 29.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coventry City(41.9%), Draw(29.5%), Fleetwood Town(28.7%)

 

Coventry City VS Fleetwood Town, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.