You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Crotone, a close game

ITA D2Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Crotone, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2020 08:57:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Crotone 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 4 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 18 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Crotone got 9 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Crotone got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cosenza Calcio 1914 1.05-0-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 308 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 92 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 29.22%; Draw win rate: 29.87%; Away win rate: 40.91%; Home odds win rate: 29.22%; Draw odds win rate: 29.87%; Away odds win rate: 40.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 944 matches, the home team got 363 wins, 320 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 38.45%; Draw win rate: 33.90%; Away win rate: 27.65%; Over odds win rate: 40.25%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 53.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-3.00-2.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 games, the home team got 23 wins, 23 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 28.40%; Draw win rate: 28.40%; Away win rate: 43.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cosenza Calcio 1914(30.6%), Draw(31.8%), Crotone(37.6%)

 

Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Crotone, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures
    [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.