For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cork City VS Shamrock Rovers, away side to win

IRE PRCork City VS Shamrock Rovers, away side to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2019 11:00:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Cork City VS Shamrock Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Cork City got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Cork City got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Shamrock Rovers got 7 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Shamrock Rovers got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cork City 0.77-0/-0.5-1.17. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 406 matches, the home team got 168 wins, 121 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 41.38%; Draw win rate: 29.80%; Away win rate: 28.82%; Home odds win rate: 43.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5035 matches, the home team got 2132 wins, 1378 draws and 1525 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 30.29%; Over odds win rate: 44.03%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 49.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-3.10-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cork City(27.9%), Draw(29.6%), Shamrock Rovers(42.5%)

 

Cork City VS Shamrock Rovers, away side to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.