For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cork City VS St. Patricks Athletic, support a home win

IRE PRCork City VS St. Patricks Athletic, support a home win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:06:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Cork City VS St. Patricks Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Cork City got 3 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Cork City got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, St. Patricks Athletic got 3 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, St. Patricks Athletic got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cork City 1.08-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 654 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 182 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 38.84%; Draw win rate: 27.83%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 46.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4214 matches, the home team got 1828 wins, 1203 draws and 1183 losses. Home win rate: 43.38%; Draw win rate: 28.55%; Away win rate: 28.07%; Over odds win rate: 45.28%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 47.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.20-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 232 games, the home team got 104 wins, 73 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 44.83%; Draw win rate: 31.47%; Away win rate: 23.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cork City(43.9%), Draw(29.9%), St. Patricks Athletic(26.3%)


Cork City VS St. Patricks Athletic, support a home win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.