For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Coritiba PR VS Londrina PR, home side may win

BRA D2Coritiba PR VS Londrina PR, home side may win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Thu, 09 May 2019 09:23:04 GMT        

Match Time:5/10/2019 08:30 Friday(GMT+8)

Brazil Serie B -- Coritiba PR VS Londrina PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Coritiba PR got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR got 8 wins, 9 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 15.4%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Londrina PR got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Londrina PR got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coritiba PR 0.98-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 632 matches, the home team got 258 wins, 163 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 40.82%; Draw win rate: 25.79%; Away win rate: 33.39%; Home odds win rate: 49.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 342 matches, the home team got 137 wins, 118 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 40.06%; Draw win rate: 34.50%; Away win rate: 25.44%; Over odds win rate: 41.81%; Draw odds win rate: 7.02%; Under odds win rate: 51.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.05-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coritiba PR(52.3%), Draw(27.8%), Londrina PR(19.9%)

 

Coritiba PR VS Londrina PR, home side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.