For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Coritiba PR VS Botafogo SP, host may win

BRA D2Coritiba PR VS Botafogo SP, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2019 08:53:04 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Coritiba PR VS Botafogo SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Coritiba PR got 5 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Botafogo SP got 6 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Botafogo SP got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coritiba PR 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1681 matches, the home team got 720 wins, 417 draws and 544 losses. Home win rate: 42.83%; Draw win rate: 24.81%; Away win rate: 32.36%; Home odds win rate: 51.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 682 matches, the home team got 276 wins, 218 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 40.47%; Draw win rate: 31.96%; Away win rate: 27.57%; Over odds win rate: 41.06%; Draw odds win rate: 8.50%; Under odds win rate: 50.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.25-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 196 games, the home team got 97 wins, 49 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 49.49%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.51%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coritiba PR(45.3%), Draw(29.7%), Botafogo SP(25.0%)

 

Coritiba PR VS Botafogo SP, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.