For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Consadole Sapporo VS Yokohama Marinos, away may win

JPN LCConsadole Sapporo VS Yokohama Marinos, away may win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Wed, 08 May 2019 10:10:12 GMT        

Match Time:5/8/2019 18:00 Wednesday

J-League Cup -- Consadole Sapporo VS Yokohama Marinos 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Consadole Sapporo got 6 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Consadole Sapporo got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 68.8%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Yokohama Marinos got 5 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Yokohama Marinos got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Consadole Sapporo 1.03-0-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 216 matches, the home team got 76 wins, 54 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 35.19%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 39.81%; Home odds win rate: 35.19%; Draw odds win rate: 25.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 863 matches, the home team got 420 wins, 191 draws and 252 losses. Home win rate: 48.67%; Draw win rate: 22.13%; Away win rate: 29.20%; Over odds win rate: 43.92%; Draw odds win rate: 5.79%; Under odds win rate: 50.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-3.20-2.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 2 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 55.56%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Consadole Sapporo(36.4%), Draw(25.7%), Yokohama Marinos(37.9%)

 

Consadole Sapporo VS Yokohama Marinos, away may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.