For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Consadole Sapporo VS V-Varen Nagasaki, home win

JPN LCConsadole Sapporo VS V-Varen Nagasaki, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:24:01 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8)

J-League Cup -- Consadole Sapporo VS V-Varen Nagasaki

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Consadole Sapporo got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Consadole Sapporo got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, V-Varen Nagasaki got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, V-Varen Nagasaki got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Consadole Sapporo 1.20-0.5/1-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 157 matches, the home team got 71 wins, 52 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 45.22%; Draw win rate: 33.12%; Away win rate: 21.66%; Home odds win rate: 45.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.20-2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 206 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 66 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 41.26%; Draw win rate: 32.04%; Away win rate: 26.70%; Over odds win rate: 40.78%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 52.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.87-3.40-3.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 23 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 28.26%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Consadole Sapporo(48.1%), Draw(28.1%), V-Varen Nagasaki(23.9%)

 

Consadole Sapporo VS V-Varen Nagasaki, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.