For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Concordia Chiajna VS Dunarea Calarasi, home side to win

ROM D1Concordia Chiajna VS Dunarea Calarasi, home side to win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:03:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Concordia Chiajna VS Dunarea Calarasi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Concordia Chiajna got 4 wins, 6 draws, 16 losses and placed the 14 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Concordia Chiajna got 0 wins, 7 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Dunarea Calarasi got 4 wins, 12 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Dunarea Calarasi got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Concordia Chiajna 0.91-0-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 19 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 33.90%; Draw win rate: 32.20%; Away win rate: 33.90%; Home odds win rate: 33.90%; Draw odds win rate: 32.20%; Away odds win rate: 33.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 89 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 32 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 35.96%; Draw win rate: 35.96%; Away win rate: 28.09%; Over odds win rate: 35.96%; Draw odds win rate: 8.99%; Under odds win rate: 55.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.53-2.92-2.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Concordia Chiajna(39.0%), Draw(31.5%), Dunarea Calarasi(29.5%)


Concordia Chiajna VS Dunarea Calarasi, home side to win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.