You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Colchester United VS Stevenage Borough, home win is expected

ENG JPTColchester United VS Stevenage Borough, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:14:24 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Colchester United VS Stevenage Borough 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Colchester United got 7 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Colchester United got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Stevenage Borough got 2 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 23 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Stevenage Borough got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Colchester United 0.87-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 425 matches, the home team got 184 wins, 120 draws and 121 losses. Home win rate: 43.29%; Draw win rate: 28.24%; Away win rate: 28.47%; Home odds win rate: 49.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 324 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 81 draws and 93 losses. Home win rate: 46.30%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 28.70%; Over odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 6.79%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.30-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 45 games, the home team got 19 wins, 16 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 42.22%; Draw win rate: 35.56%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Colchester United(52.2%), Draw(26.3%), Stevenage Borough(21.4%)

 

Colchester United VS Stevenage Borough, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.