You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Colchester United VS Bradford City, tend to the host

ENG L2Colchester United VS Bradford City, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:04:41 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Colchester United VS Bradford City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Colchester United got 11 wins, 11 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Colchester United got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Bradford City got 12 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Bradford City got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Colchester United 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1552 matches, the home team got 675 wins, 413 draws and 464 losses. Home win rate: 43.49%; Draw win rate: 26.61%; Away win rate: 29.90%; Home odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3679 matches, the home team got 1536 wins, 1138 draws and 1005 losses. Home win rate: 41.75%; Draw win rate: 30.93%; Away win rate: 27.32%; Over odds win rate: 43.68%; Draw odds win rate: 6.85%; Under odds win rate: 49.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.15-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 118 games, the home team got 49 wins, 30 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 25.42%; Away win rate: 33.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Colchester United(43.0%), Draw(29.4%), Bradford City(27.6%)

 

Colchester United VS Bradford City, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.