For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cobh Ramblers VS Salthill Devon Galway, an open match

IRE D1Cobh Ramblers VS Salthill Devon Galway, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:39:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Cobh Ramblers VS Salthill Devon Galway 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Cobh Ramblers got 4 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cobh Ramblers got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Salthill Devon Galway got 4 wins, 1 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Salthill Devon Galway got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cobh Ramblers 0.86-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 328 matches, the home team got 119 wins, 99 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 36.28%; Draw win rate: 30.18%; Away win rate: 33.54%; Home odds win rate: 36.28%; Draw odds win rate: 30.18%; Away odds win rate: 33.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1073 matches, the home team got 487 wins, 257 draws and 329 losses. Home win rate: 45.39%; Draw win rate: 23.95%; Away win rate: 30.66%; Over odds win rate: 45.20%; Draw odds win rate: 4.47%; Under odds win rate: 50.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-3.30-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cobh Ramblers(37.2%), Draw(27.4%), Salthill Devon Galway(35.4%)

 

Cobh Ramblers VS Salthill Devon Galway, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.