For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Club Atletico Acassuso VS All Boys, host may win

ARG B MClub Atletico Acassuso VS All Boys, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 03 Jun 2019 09:49:15 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentina Prim C Metropolitana -- Club Atletico Acassuso VS All Boys 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Club Atletico Acassuso got 15 wins, 14 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Argentina Prim C Metropolitana. In the last 20 games, Club Atletico Acassuso got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, All Boys got 15 wins, 9 draws, 14 losses and placed the 8 of the Argentina Prim C Metropolitana. In the last 20 games, All Boys got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Club Atletico Acassuso 0.88-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1202 matches, the home team got 463 wins, 331 draws and 408 losses. Home win rate: 38.52%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 33.94%; Home odds win rate: 42.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 213 matches, the home team got 87 wins, 66 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 40.85%; Draw win rate: 30.99%; Away win rate: 28.17%; Over odds win rate: 40.85%; Draw odds win rate: 10.33%; Under odds win rate: 48.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-2.95-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Club Atletico Acassuso(43.0%), Draw(32.0%), All Boys(25.1%)

 

Club Atletico Acassuso VS All Boys, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.