For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Club America VS Chivas Guadalajara, home win game

MEX ILClub America VS Chivas Guadalajara, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:41:51 GMT        

Match Time:3/14/2019 10:55 Thursday (GMT+8)

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Club America VS Chivas Guadalajara

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Club America got 5 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Club America got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Chivas Guadalajara got 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Chivas Guadalajara got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Club America 0.92-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1092 matches, the home team got 573 wins, 270 draws and 249 losses. Home win rate: 52.47%; Draw win rate: 24.73%; Away win rate: 22.80%; Home odds win rate: 57.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5017 matches, the home team got 2124 wins, 1375 draws and 1518 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 27.41%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.68-3.70-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 10 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 58.82%; Draw win rate: 35.29%; Away win rate: 5.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Club America(55.3%), Draw(25.6%), Chivas Guadalajara(19.2%)

 

Club America VS Chivas Guadalajara, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.