For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Churchill Brothers VS Gokulam Kerala FC, home win

IND D1Churchill Brothers VS Gokulam Kerala FC, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:50:15 GMT        

Match Time:1/10/2019 19:30 Thursday (GMT+8)

India League Division 1 -- Churchill Brothers VS Gokulam Kerala FC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Churchill Brothers got 5 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the India League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Churchill Brothers got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Gokulam Kerala FC got 2 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the India League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gokulam Kerala FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Churchill Brothers 0.94-1/1.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 845 matches, the home team got 576 wins, 145 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 68.17%; Draw win rate: 17.16%; Away win rate: 14.67%; Home odds win rate: 42.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1728 matches, the home team got 784 wins, 370 draws and 574 losses. Home win rate: 45.37%; Draw win rate: 21.41%; Away win rate: 33.22%; Over odds win rate: 46.82%; Draw odds win rate: 4.92%; Under odds win rate: 48.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.30-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 78 games, the home team got 50 wins, 15 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 64.10%; Draw win rate: 19.23%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Churchill Brothers(65.3%), Draw(20.3%), Gokulam Kerala FC(14.4%)

 

Churchill Brothers VS Gokulam Kerala FC, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.