For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chinese Taipei VS Nepal, hard to predict

FIFA WCQLChinese Taipei VS Nepal, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 15:52:45 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Chinese Taipei VS Nepal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Chinese Taipei got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Nepal got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chinese Taipei 0.84-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2216 matches, the home team got 1195 wins, 491 draws and 530 losses. Home win rate: 53.93%; Draw win rate: 22.16%; Away win rate: 23.92%; Home odds win rate: 58.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 644 matches, the home team got 288 wins, 169 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 44.72%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 29.04%; Over odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 5.28%; Under odds win rate: 50.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.60-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 163 games, the home team got 107 wins, 29 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 65.64%; Draw win rate: 17.79%; Away win rate: 16.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chinese Taipei(53.9%), Draw(24.8%), Nepal(21.2%)

 

Chinese Taipei VS Nepal, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.