You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chinandega FC VS Managua FC, away side may win

NIC D1Chinandega FC VS Managua FC, away side may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:58:37 GMT        

Match Time:

Nicaragua Apertura league -- Chinandega FC VS Managua FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Chinandega FC got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Managua FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chinandega FC 0.90--0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 114 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 33 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 37.72%; Home odds win rate: 48.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 311 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 76 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 46.30%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 29.26%; Over odds win rate: 44.05%; Draw odds win rate: 7.07%; Under odds win rate: 48.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.25-1.81. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chinandega FC(24.2%), Draw(26.8%), Managua FC(49.0%)

 

Chinandega FC VS Managua FC, away side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.