For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chile U22 VS China U22, an interesting meeting

TOUTChile U22 VS China U22, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:58:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Toulon Tournament -- Chile U22 VS China U22 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 3 games, Chile U22 got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 66.7%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, China U22 got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chile U22 1.17-1-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 15 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 51.81%; Draw win rate: 18.07%; Away win rate: 30.12%; Home odds win rate: 44.58%; Draw odds win rate: 22.89%; Away odds win rate: 32.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-3/3.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 89 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 16 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 46.07%; Draw win rate: 17.98%; Away win rate: 35.96%; Over odds win rate: 49.44%; Draw odds win rate: 2.25%; Under odds win rate: 48.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.52-4.00-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 19 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 65.52%; Draw win rate: 20.69%; Away win rate: 13.79%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chile U22(62.5%), Draw(21.1%), China U22(16.4%)

 

Chile U22 VS China U22, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.