For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chile VS Haiti, Chile to win

INT FRLChile VS Haiti, Chile to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Jun 2019 10:02:06 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Chile VS Haiti 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Chile got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Haiti got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chile 1.04-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 matches, the home team got 16 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 94.12%; Draw win rate: 5.88%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 29.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 70.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 237 matches, the home team got 158 wins, 33 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 13.92%; Away win rate: 19.41%; Over odds win rate: 49.37%; Draw odds win rate: 4.64%; Under odds win rate: 45.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.12-6.80-23.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chile(84.7%), Draw(11.1%), Haiti(4.2%)

 

Chile VS Haiti, Chile to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.