For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chiasso VS Aarau, Aarau is expected to win

SUI D1Chiasso VS Aarau, Aarau is expected to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 08:54:45 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Challenge League -- Chiasso VS Aarau 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Chiasso got 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Swiss Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Chiasso got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Aarau got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Swiss Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Aarau got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chiasso 1.00--0.5/-1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 357 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 85 draws and 129 losses. Home win rate: 40.06%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 36.13%; Home odds win rate: 57.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 180 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 43 draws and 62 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 23.89%; Away win rate: 34.44%; Over odds win rate: 42.22%; Draw odds win rate: 6.11%; Under odds win rate: 51.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.45-1.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 7 wins, 9 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 20.59%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 52.94%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chiasso(21.2%), Draw(23.3%), Aarau(55.5%)

 

Chiasso VS Aarau, Aarau is expected to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.