For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cheltenham Town VS Newport County, a tough game

ENG JPTCheltenham Town VS Newport County, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:57:42 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Cheltenham Town VS Newport County

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Cheltenham Town got 4 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 22 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cheltenham Town got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Newport County got 10 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Newport County got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cheltenham Town 1.08-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 116 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 35 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 37.07%; Draw win rate: 30.17%; Away win rate: 32.76%; Home odds win rate: 37.07%; Draw odds win rate: 30.17%; Away odds win rate: 32.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 31 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 12 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 35.48%; Draw win rate: 38.71%; Away win rate: 25.81%; Over odds win rate: 35.48%; Draw odds win rate: 16.13%; Under odds win rate: 48.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-3.10-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 18 wins, 17 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 28.33%; Away win rate: 41.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cheltenham Town(35.5%), Draw(28.1%), Newport County(36.5%)

 

Cheltenham Town VS Newport County, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.