You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cheltenham Town VS Northampton Town, home win

ENG L2Cheltenham Town VS Northampton Town, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:21:24 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Cheltenham Town VS Northampton Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Cheltenham Town got 15 wins, 12 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cheltenham Town got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Northampton Town got 16 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cheltenham Town 0.85-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1923 matches, the home team got 738 wins, 563 draws and 622 losses. Home win rate: 38.38%; Draw win rate: 29.28%; Away win rate: 32.35%; Home odds win rate: 43.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 110 matches, the home team got 51 wins, 29 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 46.36%; Draw win rate: 26.36%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Over odds win rate: 41.82%; Draw odds win rate: 7.27%; Under odds win rate: 50.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.25-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 111 games, the home team got 48 wins, 33 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 43.24%; Draw win rate: 29.73%; Away win rate: 27.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cheltenham Town(44.7%), Draw(28.5%), Northampton Town(26.8%)

 

Cheltenham Town VS Northampton Town, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.