For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chelsea U21 VS Peterborough United, a close game

ENG JPTChelsea U21 VS Peterborough United, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:01:01 GMT        

 

Match Time:1/10/2019 03:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Chelsea U21 VS Peterborough United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Chelsea U21 got 9 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Chelsea U21 got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Peterborough United got 12 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Peterborough United got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chelsea U21 1.04-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 221 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 60 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 40.72%; Draw win rate: 27.15%; Away win rate: 32.13%; Home odds win rate: 44.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 646 matches, the home team got 268 wins, 178 draws and 200 losses. Home win rate: 41.49%; Draw win rate: 27.55%; Away win rate: 30.96%; Over odds win rate: 44.74%; Draw odds win rate: 5.11%; Under odds win rate: 50.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.15-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 45 games, the home team got 17 wins, 9 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 37.78%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 42.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chelsea U21(35.4%), Draw(26.9%), Peterborough United(37.7%)

 

Chelsea U21 VS Peterborough United, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.