Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Mineiro, under goals game

BRA CUPChapecoense SC VS Atletico Mineiro, under goals game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 16 May 2018 10:54:17 GMT        
Match Time:5/17/2018 06:30 Thursday (GMT+8)
------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Chapecoense SC got 1 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Chapecoense SC got 10 wins, 8 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Atletico Mineiro got 3 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chapecoense SC 0.80-0/-0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1459 matches, the home team got 549 wins, 437 draws and 473 losses. Home win rate: 37.63%; Draw win rate: 29.95%; Away win rate: 32.42%; Home odds win rate: 40.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 280 matches, the home team got 127 wins, 77 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 45.36%; Draw win rate: 27.50%; Away win rate: 27.14%; Over odds win rate: 47.86%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 45.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.10-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 35.71%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chapecoense SC(30.4%), Draw(29.6%), Atletico Mineiro(40.0%)

 

Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Mineiro, under goals game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.