For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chambly FC VS Stade Lavallois MFC, hosts to get a victory

FRA D3Chambly FC VS Stade Lavallois MFC, hosts to get a victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:39:25 GMT        

Match Time:3/15/2019 03:30 Friday (GMT+8)

France Ligue 3 -- Chambly FC VS Stade Lavallois MFC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Chambly FC got 15 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Chambly FC got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Stade Lavallois MFC got 13 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 4 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Stade Lavallois MFC got 3 wins, 2 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chambly FC 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1638 matches, the home team got 696 wins, 410 draws and 532 losses. Home win rate: 42.49%; Draw win rate: 25.03%; Away win rate: 32.48%; Home odds win rate: 51.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1523 matches, the home team got 633 wins, 459 draws and 431 losses. Home win rate: 41.56%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 28.30%; Over odds win rate: 42.42%; Draw odds win rate: 6.70%; Under odds win rate: 50.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.10-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chambly FC(46.7%), Draw(30.3%), Stade Lavallois MFC(23.0%)


Chambly FC VS Stade Lavallois MFC, hosts to get a victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.