You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cerro Porteno VS Universitario De Deportes, home win

CON CLACerro Porteno VS Universitario De Deportes, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:42:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Cerro Porteno VS Universitario De Deportes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Cerro Porteno got 3 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Cerro Porteno got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Universitario De Deportes got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Universitario De Deportes got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cerro Porteno 0.88-1/1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 298 matches, the home team got 126 wins, 65 draws and 107 losses. Home win rate: 42.28%; Draw win rate: 21.81%; Away win rate: 35.91%; Home odds win rate: 44.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.79. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 103 matches, the home team got 60 wins, 22 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 58.25%; Draw win rate: 21.36%; Away win rate: 20.39%; Over odds win rate: 50.49%; Draw odds win rate: 9.71%; Under odds win rate: 39.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.40-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 9 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 81.82%; Draw win rate: 9.09%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cerro Porteno(68.6%), Draw(20.4%), Universitario De Deportes(11.0%)

 

Cerro Porteno VS Universitario De Deportes, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.