You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Celaya FC VS Monterrey, Monterrey to win

MEX ILCelaya FC VS Monterrey, Monterrey to win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:35:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Celaya FC VS Monterrey 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Celaya FC got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Monterrey got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 13 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Monterrey got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Celaya FC 0.95--0.5/-1-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 673 matches, the home team got 180 wins, 163 draws and 330 losses. Home win rate: 26.75%; Draw win rate: 24.22%; Away win rate: 49.03%; Home odds win rate: 55.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3004 matches, the home team got 1374 wins, 716 draws and 914 losses. Home win rate: 45.74%; Draw win rate: 23.83%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.65-1.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 61.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Celaya FC(19.5%), Draw(24.7%), Monterrey(55.9%)

 

Celaya FC VS Monterrey, Monterrey to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.