For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Caykur Rizespor VS Besiktas JK, go for the guests

TUR D1Caykur Rizespor VS Besiktas JK, go for the guests

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2019 08:55:20 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Caykur Rizespor VS Besiktas JK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Caykur Rizespor got 8 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Caykur Rizespor got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Besiktas JK got 13 wins, 8 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Besiktas JK got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Caykur Rizespor 0.98--0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 586 matches, the home team got 265 wins, 145 draws and 176 losses. Home win rate: 45.22%; Draw win rate: 24.74%; Away win rate: 30.03%; Home odds win rate: 51.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1355 matches, the home team got 599 wins, 317 draws and 439 losses. Home win rate: 44.21%; Draw win rate: 23.39%; Away win rate: 32.40%; Over odds win rate: 46.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.54%; Under odds win rate: 47.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-3.35-1.93. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 28.00%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 44.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Caykur Rizespor(29.3%), Draw(26.7%), Besiktas JK(44.0%)

 

Caykur Rizespor VS Besiktas JK, go for the guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.