You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Caykur Rizespor VS Genclerbirligi, host to win

TUR D1Caykur Rizespor VS Genclerbirligi, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2020 08:57:38 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Caykur Rizespor VS Genclerbirligi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Caykur Rizespor got 6 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Caykur Rizespor got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Genclerbirligi got 4 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Genclerbirligi got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Caykur Rizespor 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2360 matches, the home team got 986 wins, 638 draws and 736 losses. Home win rate: 41.78%; Draw win rate: 27.03%; Away win rate: 31.19%; Home odds win rate: 42.75%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 758 matches, the home team got 325 wins, 194 draws and 239 losses. Home win rate: 42.88%; Draw win rate: 25.59%; Away win rate: 31.53%; Over odds win rate: 45.25%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.50-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Caykur Rizespor(41.2%), Draw(27.7%), Genclerbirligi(31.1%)

 

Caykur Rizespor VS Genclerbirligi, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures
    [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.