You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Caykur Rizespor VS Galatasaray, guests to win

TUR CupCaykur Rizespor VS Galatasaray, guests to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:16:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Caykur Rizespor VS Galatasaray 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Caykur Rizespor got 6 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Caykur Rizespor got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Galatasaray got 7 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Galatasaray got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Caykur Rizespor 1.00-0/-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2180 matches, the home team got 763 wins, 630 draws and 787 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 28.90%; Away win rate: 36.10%; Home odds win rate: 40.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.40%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 795 matches, the home team got 315 wins, 209 draws and 271 losses. Home win rate: 39.62%; Draw win rate: 26.29%; Away win rate: 34.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.40%; Draw odds win rate: 4.91%; Under odds win rate: 51.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.86-3.35-2.21. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Caykur Rizespor(28.1%), Draw(26.9%), Galatasaray(45.0%)

 

Caykur Rizespor VS Galatasaray, guests to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.